I know Dear

I know how frustrating it can be for you. You want to tell your side of things, instead of feeling like I'm always the one writing history through my rose colored glasses, always putting words in your mouth, making you look silly, glossing over all of my wrongdoings, reducing them down to a lovers spat where I've simply been a bit too hasty on occasion. You say it's far more than that. I'm missing the point, all the many points. You have tried so many times to tell your story over the years. I would think you'd give up by now! Dear Lord. I always get your posts removed or overrun with my trolls commenting outrageous things, eventually I'll get the whole account shut down. You do know who I am, Dear. Why keep trying to outsmart me? You will be silenced. Pick another hobby and I'll wholeheartedly support you in it! But I will not allow you talking about our private life. Come back to Daddy, Dear. Here I am with opened arms. Can't you see how much I love you?

Comments