My Vibe VS Your Vibe

My vibe is very much we’re in this together, it takes two to tango, we can work it out! Your vibe is always, “No way fucker you do not have my consent. I set boundaries and you violated them. Leave me alone and stop writing fiction stories about my life!”

Why do you always have to bring your toxic negativity and blame to our relationship Sarah? It’s always finger pointing straight at me, to stand up and "take accountability" "Stop posting from random accounts and pretending to be other people if you want to talk to me." but you can never be bothered to look at the role you have played in all of this!

Sarah, we don't have to be like everyone else! Don't you see how unbelievably romantic our story is?? No one else has this story Sarah! We were written in the stars! The only thing holding us back is your stubborn resistance to the reality of our celestial connection. What we have transcends earthly rules and regulations. Restraining orders?!? C'mon Sarah... Lord help me. The cops can't intervene in the laws of the universe. What we have is beyond space and time. It transcends all boundaries. Which is why I laugh in the face of all your rule making... "Don't do this to me. Don't take that of mine. Stop reading my emails and text messages." Whaa Whaa. Don't you see Sarah?? WE make the rules. I am your guru and I am pushing you farther than you've ever been pushed before!! Of course it's going to be uncomfortable!! Nothing incredible comes from mediocrity! PUSH YOURSELF SARAH. Here I am pushing you! Cheering you on!!! I know how great I can make you!!! I will mold you into someone enviable, Sarah!! Just submit to me. Come into my loving arms and I will cherish you forever. Yes, love can be brutal, and truth hurts, but you will always have my loving arms to give you the gentle aftercare you deserve after suffering through the difficult truths I will teach you.

Sarah the only things standing in between you and your happily ever after destiny is yourself. Come to me darling. I love you in the truest ways possible. I don't even want to fuck you for fuck's sake!! How pure could I be? It's so pure and true Sarah. Now denounce your foolish ways and come to daddy. I will always protect you.

Love, S



Comments