My Apologies

 Sorry, Sarah. I know you found all these love poems and stories putting you on a pedestal and believed you were or are something really special in my life. Because you're not an artistic genius like me, it's hard to explain, but if I can put it in layman's terms for you, basically none of this is about "YOU." You are actually fairly unimportant. You play your role as inspiration for the basic symbolism of a love object... and then really after that, my artistic genius takes over, and I take it from there. So, you see, this is about me and my genius, not about you. Muse really only means the energy of a thing. I know some simple-minded people, such as yourself, believe a muse is always a person, and that person holds ultimate power, but you couldn't be more wrong. I'm sorry you're so wrong, Sarah. Turns out you're not as important as you think you are at all.



Comments