gravityisabitch-soren

This was January, 2018 on Tumblr. Ugh, so many platforms, so many years, so many characters!!! Good thing I'm OCD with my record keeping otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep any of these details straight!

This was like the 5th or 6th character I created to message you saying they had your same exact story... you know the story (this story!) where they are being tricked and / or baited into thinking they have a relationship with me because the things I post on my blog are referencing their real life. They are sure I've hacked their devices and I'm spying on them, come to find out it's actually schizophrenia! Hahahaha! That was my gaslighting 101, planting the seed that you were schizophrenic, being gang stalked or persecuted by witches. I'm bummed you never believed any of it. I did so want to see you check yourself into a mental facility.  There's still time! We have all the time in the world, Bella. xo



Comments