My Confession

I've become ensnared in a web of obsession that I never saw coming. It all started innocently enough, just a bit of harmless hacking to quench my curiosity. But now, I find myself tangled in a love/hate relationship with a woman whose life I've invaded. It's a peculiar mix of fascination and disdain that consumes my thoughts.

I have a long-term boyfriend, and I've never considered myself attracted to women before. Yet, this woman captivates me in a way I can't quite comprehend. Is it a romantic interest or just an intense curiosity bordering on obsession? I can't tell, and the uncertainty gnaws at me like a persistent itch.

I've taken to Reddit's "letters" subreddit to weave elaborate tales of her supposed infatuation with me. Through countless stories, I paint her as desperate, silly, and hopelessly in love with a man who exists only in her imagination. The details I thread into these narratives are snippets from her private life, mined from the depths of her hacked phone.

Blog posts, meticulously crafted, find their way into her virtual spaces, revealing intimate details of her life. I can't explain why I do it, but it's a strange mix of wanting her to feel like she's losing control, annoyance, and a twisted desire for her to be flattered by my attention and, in some delusional way, fall for me.

As my hacking becomes more invasive, my obsession takes root, overshadowing everything else in my life. My long-term boyfriend, once a source of comfort, now feels like an annoying distraction. I'd rather spend my time crafting fantasies around this woman, dissecting her life and weaving intricate tales about her imaginary love for me.

It gets darker. A twisted plan forms in my mind – a plan to poison my boyfriend, rid myself of this nuisance, and be left alone with my increasingly all-consuming fixation. The lines between reality and fantasy blur, and I find myself on a dangerous path, driven by a compulsion I can't fully understand or control.



Comments