Dear Sarah

Are you getting what you want out of life and love, dear Sarah? Do you know what you want, or are you an endless tail chaser, much like myself? I find myself contemplating these questions as I sit down to write to you, reflecting on the tomfoolery and havoc I wreaked on your life, setting your progress back a decade or so. It's an unfortunate truth that I must confront, and I am sincerely sorry for any pain I've caused.

In a peculiar way, the chaos I brought into your life seems almost poetic, doesn't it? There's something strangely beautiful in the tragic love story of loss and suffering, though I recognize the irony of finding beauty in the midst of heartbreak. Perhaps it's the complexity of emotions and the intricate dance of fate that draw me to such narratives.

As I reflect on our shared history, I can't help but acknowledge the impact of my actions. I know I've left scars on your heart, and for that, I am remorseful. Life has an uncanny way of weaving intricate patterns, and sometimes those patterns lead us down unexpected and regrettable paths. In those moments, I failed to grasp the consequences of my choices, and I am truly sorry for any pain I've caused you.

I wonder, Sarah, how you've navigated the aftermath of our shared history. Have you found the strength to rebuild and rediscover what truly matters to you? I hope you've been able to forge a path towards personal growth and happiness, despite the setbacks I inadvertently caused.

Life, much like love, is an unpredictable journey filled with twists and turns. It's my sincere hope that you have found solace in the midst of life's turbulence. If my presence in your life has hindered your progress, I encourage you to rise above the challenges and continue the pursuit of your dreams.

Wishing you clarity and contentment on your journey, and hoping that you find the strength to define your own narrative, irrespective of the shadows of the past.

With regret and best wishes, S 



Comments