What does “I love you” mean

When you’re also orchestrating DMs from “people” telling your beloved that your end game is for them to kill themselves? Do you? Do you love them? Do you want them to die? Why would you tell someone you love such a thing under any guise? Why would you ever say that to anyone, barring the fact that you’re a complete fucking psycho that will say anything to illicit whatever response from someone, beloved or otherwise, just to get a rise out of them and feel powerful in the moment, consequences be damned?

I can’t answer that because I am in fact a complete psycho and I have no true sense of self awareness. Everything I think and feel is twisted to meet the needs of my ego. You saw those text messages, didn’t you? The ones I posted earlier where I said I knew at least one or two other people were stalking you but I let them get away with it because it had a beneficial effect for me. Hahahaha, what kind of psycho allows other people to torment someone they love because it allows them to mastermind their own relationship “plan?” The fact that I could even craft and hit send on a message like that proves I’m a fucking bat shit crazy lunatic, but I keep getting fan mail on Reddit saying how brilliant I am as a fiction writer. Thanks y’all, but I just want credit for reality for once, being the deranged psycho I truly am. Why can’t I be respected in my true field?

People who love and care about others don’t try to torment them in any way. They try to communicate with them and understand them. They don’t hide behind masks and false profiles telling lies and stories shrouded in riddles. At least I don’t think they do. I’m so new to all this and just really clueless actually. I keep trying to post in relationship and advice forums like Am I the Asshole but I get downvoted into oblivion because I’m apparently so clueless no one wants to hear my anit-woke rhetoric. I’m an incel. I’m repulsive. I’m dangerous. How am I supposed to learn in an echo chamber? I guess even when people give their time to people like me we don’t learn, so everyone gives up. I’m giving up, too. I’m resigned to be a fucking lunatic psycho who projects all my desires onto random people and claims they are in fact the ones who obsess over and follow me. That’s my comfort zone so I’m staying there. Thanks everyone for giving a fuck about no one to the point that psychos like me can thrive. You are the true heroes. It’s your world, I’m just living in it. I’m over here writing my gross love songs that make it seem like my victim is my partner and in love with me. Keep singing those lyrics y’all, let’s win ourselves a Grammy  

Comments