Anything goes when it comes to hoes, but trollin’ ain’t easy


I love being a troll. I was poor white trash growing up so me and all my friends were trolls before trolls were even a thing. We didn’t have the internet. No one did. We were just what you would call, basic assholes. Tact? Never heard of it. Feelings? Who cares? If there was an opening for a joke you took it. Clowning the other person is a sure way of establishing dominance even if you don’t have the muscle to back it up. I was wimpy when I established my skull crushing psychological techniques, but I pump iron now and am super buff so I’m in triple threat territory yo.
 
Ohhh I loved it so much; growing up feral. Running around in shorts and nothing else, basically naked, scratching my balls and sniffing it, telling a POS off any time I please because I don’t have a job and don’t answer to no one but me! Now I’m an “adult” and there are all these rules I need to follow to be “polite” and get paid and just literally lick ass in general. Fuck ‘em! Fuck you! It’s too late. There’s an itch I have to scratch when I see an opportunity open up to put someone in their place and make them look foolish. I don’t care if I say you’re my friend or “I Love You” and all that other bullshit, you’re going down under the razor sharp edge of my fierce intellect. 
 
And now that I’m recognized for my talent it makes this whole game of being “nice” that much more annoying. Being talented is so hard. People either worship you to the point that they're annoying, making an object out of you, obliterating any space that could exist for you to relate to each other in a real way, you're godlike on a pedestal to them... or on the flip side they hate you for your gifts. They feel compared, they're losing the game when you're around, so they deride you, knock you down a peg or four to even the score. No one is going to feel sorry for you in the face of all your privilege. You're not the victim. You are not deserving of understanding.
 
Anyway I don’t care what they say. I get online with my accounts and I have my way with whoever pisses me off, in a professional sense or otherwise. I get feral just like the old days, behave however I want. Then when we have the business meetings, photo shoots and interviews, I play the good guy game. Everyone is so dumb. You believe anything you’re sold. Big ups to my fallen homeboys Weinstein, Allen, Cosby, Simpson…. Props to the homies still getting away with it! TRUMP 2024!

Comments